The consultation is a useful starting point and sometimes all the client needs to move forward on their own with confidence…
During this interactive conversation via telephone, Skype or in-person, we go over your circumstances and review your eligibility requirements. We also discuss all the practical considerations you will need to plan for and answer your questions and concerns (eg. document requirements, timelines, potential pitfalls, etc.) in addition to the application itself.
You drive the process and we help you navigate…
If you want to complete your own application but would still like expert advice, we provide support at a reasonable cost. We review your application, answer your questions and remain available during the entire process.
This is a resourceful and economical option.
For those who want the complete application managed with care…
This option provides hands-on expertise for every step of the application including:
- Devising the best immigration strategy for your circumstances
- Advising and coaching you through your application completion, documentation gathering, clearance requirements, and temporary status needs
- Communicating with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on your behalf during the entire application process
- Preparing you for interviews with the immigration authorities (if required
- Pro-actively monitoring your file throughout the immigration process